I love too many things. Following me will probably annoy you, so I don't recommend it.
I'm batshit and I have an unhealthy fixation on vampires (NOT the sparkly ones), Blair Waldorf's transformative power over my life, Cersei Lannister and her drinking game invention talent, the Troll of Winterfell - Sansa Stark, teens who are wolves (or Derek Hale), incestuous thousand year old vampires who originated their species, the rebels who took down the Capitol, fallen angels masquerading as Shadowhunters, fashion as performance and also as a convenient way to not be naked, dancing like a nerd, being a nerd, shiny things (that aren't vampires), and men I would like to rub myself on.
Fair warning. ;-)
*Jenny Humphrey powers activate!*
Follow my sewing/fashion/design student struggle blog: Sedge and Bee.
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
Ah hahaha fuckboys
It’s sooo perfect… soooo perfect.
Netflix Queue: *has almost 200 listings*
Me: I don't have anything to watch.
Me: *scrolls through Netflix' suggestions before giving up and just watching Daria again on Hulu*
when snape realizes he’s dying he doesn’t care, in fact he’s happy because he knows in just a moment he’ll see lily again
but to his great dismay he’s greeted instead by none other than james potter
who promptly envelopes him in an awkward but genuine hug and says with a hoarse voice, “thank you for taking care of my son”
why do straight boys think their opinion on girls clothes matters at all….. do they really think their nike socks and cargo shorts grant them authority on fashion….. get out of my face
welcome to The Accidental Shipping Club, where our motto is “I never meant for this to happen to me”
Omg this show! This show is a gift.